Hackers of Hackercool have started a monthly magazine on cyber security. This magazine is intended to teach real hacking to beginners. Ofcourse, it is also beneficial to advanced cyber security professionals like pen testers, security analysts and Forensic experts. Subscribe now to get the magazine delivered to your email.
The latest issue consists of
1. Editor’s Note : As always no explanation but definitely go through it.
2. Installit : Configuring UrlScan, the HTTP request filtering tool in IIS10 to IIS 7.5.
3. Bounties For You : Some of the Bug Bounties you can try on to earn some bucks.
4. Hack Of The Month : Chipotle Food chain.
5. The Art Of Phishing : Phishing with Weeman HTTP server.
6. Hackstory : Story of the first cyber war.
7. Metasploit This Month : The famous EternalBlue and Doublepulsar exploits.
8. Metasploitable Tutorials : Hacking FTP, Telnet and SSH.
9. Capture The Flag : HackFest 2016 : Sedna
10. Hacked – The Beginning : Disappointed.
11. Hacking Q & A : Answers to some of the questions on hacking asked by our readers.